- A large, open space to run activities and programmes from
- A shared kitchen
- Fast wifi
- W/C facilities
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation
- The wider Makespace Oxford community
This amounts to around £75/day, which is roughly 60 per cent of the going market rate of rental spaces in the area.
We may also be able to offer further rent subsidies to individuals or organisations that have positive cultural, social or environmental impact at their core. These include (but are not limited to)…
- Artists, makers & creatives
- Freelancers in the social, cultural or environmental sectors
- Charities focused on social, cultural or environmental benefit
- Organisations with inclusive employment or training opportunities
If you’re unsure whether you fit this criteria, you can get in touch with our Communities Delivery Manager at email@example.com.
This space is part of the ‘Meanwhile in Oxfordshire…’ programme, a county-wide initiative seeking to reanimate underused space in our urban centres. The programme was developed by Oxford City Council, with funding secured by OxLEP from the central government’s Getting Building Fund.