2 fixed desks available
- A communal office
- A meeting room
- A shared kitchen
- A shared event space
- Fast wifi
- An accessible W/C facility
- Regular cleaning and sanitisation
- An outdoor courtyard
- The wider Makespace Oxford community
We may also able to offer further rent subsidies to global majority individuals or organisations that have positive cultural, social or environmental impact at their core. These include (but are not limited to)…
- Artists, makers & creatives
- Freelancers in the social, cultural or environmental sectors
- Charities focused on social, cultural or environmental benefit
- Organisations with inclusive employment or training opportunities
If you’re unsure whether you fit this criteria, you can get in touch with our Community Development Coordinator, email@example.com.
Interested in working at The Source?
If you are unable to fill out this form or need assistance with your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 07842 111660.
This space is part of the ‘Meanwhile in Oxfordshire…’ programme, a county-wide initiative seeking to reanimate underused space in our urban centres. The programme was developed by Oxford City Council, with funding secured by OxLEP from the central government’s Getting Building Fund.